Pet Transport Tips
- Please ensure your pets nails are trimmed to prevent scratching and your pets are groomed/brushed for their comfort while traveling.
- Any exercise or interactive play time is encouraged on the day or before of their flight/drive to help your pet feel positive and remain calm.
- It is not recommended to sedate your pet prior to travel. Sedation can cause dehydration; your vet may be able to provide a natural calmer as some pets are more active/anxious than others.
- To prevent soiling in their cages and upset stomachs in flight we advise you to
- Not feed your pet the night before the flight in the morning.
- Not feed at least 8 hours before flight during day.
- Ensure your pet has water and is toileted before arranged travel time.
The last thing you want your pet to feel is uncomfortable on their flight and to get dirty!
Like what you've read?
Contact us for more information or to transport your pet!